Another word for time slot
Time Slots synonyms, Time Slots pronunciation, Time Slots translation, English dictionary definition of Time Slots. Period of time during which certain activities are governed by specific regulations.Meaning: A time assigned on a schedule or agenda. Classified under: Nouns denoting time and temporal relations. ...
Once that happens, the word loses its power – and it becomes just another trite, useless bit of writing that marks you as a bad writer. Guiding Light - Wikipedia The series broadcast its 15,000th CBS episode on September 6, 2006. Slot definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary Slot definition: A slot is a narrow opening in a machine or container , for example a hole that you put... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples WORD7: English words action! - Slunečnice.cz
slot - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. ... as in a sequence or series:The program received a new time slot on the broadcasting schedule. ... a narrow notch or other similar opening between the tips of the primaries of certain birds, ... Forum discussions with the word(s) "slot" in the title:.
Time Slots Thesaurus; For example, bit time slot , path time slot , frame time slot ! Is this Ethernet timing explains the importance of slot times in an Ethernet network. What does time slot mean? - Definitions.net Definition of time slot in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of time slot. What does time slot mean? Information and translations of time slot in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. time slot translation French | English-French dictionary ...
Fringe (TV series) - Wikipedia
What does time slot mean? definition, meaning and ... Definition of time slot in the AudioEnglish.org Dictionary. Meaning of time slot. What does time slot mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word time slot. Information about time slot in the AudioEnglish.org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms. TIME SLOT | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web. Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors. Let us call s the station corresponding to that time slot. From Cambridge ... 67 Time slot Synonyms - Other Words for Time slot Time slot synonyms. Top synonyms for time slot (other words for time slot) are interval of time, window of opportunity and time frame.
a time assigned on a schedule or agenda. ... Synonyms: slot ... Besides, most of the bubble is during the prime time slots filled with Fox's big stars, and there's no ...
Start with your dictionary before applying any other guidelines. ... A common, historical pattern is that two words — say, time slot — will be ... timeslot - Wiktionary See also: time-slot and time slot ... A conventionally defined time interval in a schedule. Prime-time television has two- to four-hour-long timeslots. Synonyms and Antonyms for slot | Synonym.com
- new indian casino bay area
- premier poker cup chip count
- le migliori poker room online italiane
- blackjack rules dealer hits on soft 17
- avalon casino ballroom catalina island
- Promo code doubledown casino online
- Mobile virtual roster parx casino
- Auth florence aluminum mail slot
- Slot nigeria ltd at ikeja
- Gpp slot power limit w 25
- Texas holdem poker chip links
- Google play hollywood bonus casino
- Closest casino to troutdale oregon
- Hangover slot machine big win
- Free online texas holdem poker and slots
- Spins casino no deposit bonus
- Path of exile max slots
- Infinix zero3 price at slot
- Free online scratch cards win real money no deposit usa
- Bovada online casino roulette rigged
- Poker engine to set up a poker on online
- Gambling cruises out of port canaveral
- Full tilt poker vs pokerstars
- Can you use cash with online world series of poker
- Blanco y negro casino monterrey
- Best online slot machine payouts
- Dads poker mit der mafia